Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog Post #14

WHAT DID DR. STRANGE LEAVE OUT??

For blog post 14 we are to create a lesson plan in our area of specialty. I chose to do a lesson plan on Bullying. I chose this topic because Bullying is very important to me. I feel a lot of people including educators overlook bullying. Bullying is always happening throughout life no matter what age you are. I hope I can make a change in bullying one day. I will not allow bullying at all in my classroom and if I see any students bullying there will be consequences.

For my lesson plan I would like to make a blog post of Bullying

Write a paragraph explaining how you could change bullying in your future classroom.

no bullying
Bullying is a serious problem most people overlook. If people took bullying more serious there would be less of it. I think as educators you should set rules and guidelines in your classroom. There should be absolutely no bullying in a classroom. The teacher should be very strict on the rules and let their classroom know from the beginning that they will NOT tolerate bullying or bad behavior from the beginning and if there is any there will be serious consequences. Another thing an educator can do to help stop bullying is to have a positive learning environment and to let all their students know they are loved and cared for. I feel a lot of students bully for the attention because they don't get it at home or something like that. If we showed our students that we care, have a positive learning environment, and have set rules and guidelines in the classroom, I think it would help stop bullying!

No comments:

Post a Comment