Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project #10

Finding the right tool

I am majoring in Elementary Education and I want to teach Kindergarten. The tool that I want to learn more about and use when I become a teacher is Symbaloo. Symbaloo is a awesome organization tool useful to anyone! Symbaloo is the easiest way for me to keep up with my PLN. It is just so simple to type in the website I want or create a new tile of a website that I find helpful. I think Symbaloo will help me keep all of my educational resources organized. With being organized I feel it will help me not be stressed and I will beable to become the teacher I want to be. Learning can be so fun and technology certainly helps keep us up to date. I think Symbaloo is a wonderful tool and I will be using this in the future for my teaching career.

1 comment:

  1. I love Symbaloo! We have the same major, with hopes of teaching the same grade. I also used Symbaloo for this assignment. I think it will be very useful in our future classrooms.

    ReplyDelete