Sunday, October 13, 2013

C4T #2

For my C4T #2 I experienced Dr. Will Deyamport III blog and I really enjoyed his blog. I enjoyed how his blogs included videos interviewing and things. I learned alot and I plan to visit his blog frequently.

Dr. Will Deyamport III Post:

Peoplegogy TV: Interview with Tracy Brisson



I interview author, recruiter, and educational consultant,Tracy Brisson, We talk about her latest book: Confessions of a Teacher Recruiter: How to Create an Extraordinary Resume and Hook Your Dream Job.
More info on Tracy:
Tracy Brisson is the Founder and CEO of The Opportunities Project, a national talent development, career coaching, and recruitment consulting agency. Since opening its doors in 2010, The Opportunities Project has helped over 1,000 individuals reach career success through speaking engagements, workshops, and one-on-one and group coaching, and helped organizations hire nearly 500 new team members through its consulting services.

My Comment:

Wow, I really enjoyed watching this video. As a college student majoring in Education this video really helps to know what to do when it comes time for applying for jobs. Thank you!

Dr. Will Deyamport III 2nd post:

Peoplegogy TV: Your One Sentence


My 2nd Comment:

Hello my name is Chelsea Hadley and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed watching your one sentence video. I think it is important to have that one sentence that helps you describe who you are. I am glad I got to experience your blog. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment