Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 Personal Learning Network (PLN)



For my PLN, I created a Symbaloo account. I have really enjoyed Symbaloo so far. I plan on using it for a long time and for my career. It is so helpful to have all the websites you need right there in front of you all on one page. Another thing that is really neat is that you can group tiles together and put them in categories. This is a great tool to keep you organized. I know it is definitely going to help me stay organized. Now that I have a Symbaloo account I am going to start adding all the useful websites on there that my teachers give me so by the time I am ready to teach it will all be right there for me. I really like Symbaloo!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chelsea,
    Thank you so much for talking about not just what you are using to keep organized but also why you liked Symbaloo so much. So far I have looked at about seven different ways to organize everything we have gotten or will get from this class and have yet to make a decision. I have often wonder if I should not make one at all but after reading this post, if you see its potential then maybe I should give Symbaloo another try. Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Cari Raymond

    ReplyDelete