Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K February Summary

Tacoriya

Tacoriya was my first C4K comment. She is in Mrs.Millers 10th grade class. In her post she talked about Tom Walker and it was a interesting post. She also put a picture in her post and I thought that was pretty cool as well.
Tacoriya Post:
Tom Walker Tom Walker was a greedy man, he was afraid of the devil. Tom Walker and his wife were both misers; they were so miserly that they even conspired to cheat each other."Tom Walker: The protagonist of "The Devil and Tom Walker." Described as "a meagre miserly fellow," he is probably Washington Irving's most despised (or least likeable) character. Despite his many unsavory characteristics, he is also memorable. Initially, Tom Walker rejects Old Scratch's offer, but he eventually gives into the Devil's "conditions"with conditions. Tom Walker also seem to be a confused and scared person when it came down to Old Scratch which was another name for the devil.
My comment:
Chelsea Hadley February 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Nice job!! Your description about this book is well. It definitely sounds interesting and makes me want to read it now. I also like the picture you put in your post it makes it even more interesting! I hope you enjoyed reading "The devil and Tom Walker" hopefully I will have the chance to read it soon! Good luck and your doing a great job at blogging!!

Andrew M.
My second C4K comment was Andrew M. He is from Mrs. Balestrins 2nd grade class. His post was pretty cool to read because he talked about his class celebrating 100 days of school which I thought was interesting.
Andrew M. Post:
I only had 7 kids in my class. We celebrated 100 Day!!!.We went to the Gym 2 to times.I finally I got to go into the change room. There were to giant mats.I thought it was cool.
My comment:
Chelsea Hadley (Guest)
February 15, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Oh wow only 7 kids?? I don’t think I have ever went to class and there were only 7 kids but it sounds like it would be alot of fun!! Also that is awesome your class celebrated 100 days of school which means it is close to the end of the year!! I hope you enjoyed celebrating 100 days. Keep up the good work. Great post!!

Jon
Jon was my 3rd C4K comment and he is from Mrs. Millers 10 grade class as well. I really liked what Jon had posted because it is very respectful.
Jon's post:
Feb 26 I like to dress classy not trashy. I have respect for myself. I have respect for my older people. Posted 5 days ago by jon crawford
My comment:
Well how Jon's blog is setup I can not figure out how to view my comment but I really liked this post because he has respect for himself and older people and wants to represent himself well. I like this because people esp. old people like to see young people dressed nice. Also when you dress nice it makes you feel good about yourself and I feel like you will have a better day if you dress nice and feel good about yourself. Always dress nice and have respect for yourself!

I really enjoyed February's C4K students post that I read and commented on them it is really cool that children so young are blogging and learning all this technology because when I was in school I never heard of blogging with your class. I myself have never blogged until EDM310 class but I really enjoy it and would like to keep doing it in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment