Monday, December 9, 2013

Blog Post #16



For Blog post 16, Dr. Strange wanted us to look back on our first blog post and describe how we would change that post. Our first blog post we described how a school would be if we could build one. I discussed that I would want a positive classroom, teach by hands on, and use tools that help the learning process. I would not want change any of that I would just like to add to the post. At the beginning of the semester I did not know much about technology and the importance of it. After going through EDM310 I have learned so much about technology and its importance. There are so many new tools that I learned about that I will use in my future classroom. I would add tools like prezi, project based learning activities, smartboard, imovie, ipads, and blogging! I am wanting to teach in Elementary grades so it is very important for young students to learn about these tools and their importance.

For example, like blogging it is very important to me to use blogging in my classroom because by blogging you are constantly learning and connecting with people all over the world. It is also a great idea to use blogging so that parents and others can see the students work and development. I couldn’t imagine not using technology in the classroom now. I am so glad I learned about technology and its importance in EDM310 and I plan on passing it to my future students!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging. Glad you will use it with your classes
    Time management. Yes, you need to be able to manage your time.
    Teach yourself. So you now are on board and have given up spoon feeding and baby food? Good for you!

    ReplyDelete