Friday, August 23, 2013

Practice Blog Post

Hello my name is Chelsea Hadley. I live across the bay in Loxley and I am twenty two years old. I have two siblings that mean the world to me. I have one sister that is twenty and her name is Cierra. She moved to Nashville, Tennessee to precede her career in modeling. I also have one brother that is nineteen and his name is Chase and he lives in Troy, Alabama and goes to Troy. We have always been a really close family so with them gone I do not know what to do. I have the most amazing parents anyone could ask for I am who I am today because of them. They have always been there for me and supported me in anything I have wanted to do. I love them so much and could never thank them enough for what they have done for me. I also have a wonderful boyfriend named Camp and we have been dating for three years. I could not ask for a better hardworking, handsome, and supportive boyfriend. I have two dogs named Bella and Cash that I love to spend time with. I also like to swim, tan, shop, and hangout with my friends, boyfriend, and family. I am from Robertsdale, Alabama, where I graduated from high school in 2009. After graduating high school I attended Faulkner State Community College in Fairhope, Alabama. From Faulkner I transferred to South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. I chose to major in Elementary Education because I love kids. Not only do I love kids but it is also that feeling you get when teaching and you see the children gather all of the information and actually put the information into play. It is a successful and rewarding job and I could see myself doing it for a long time and enjoying every minute of it. I would like to teach kindergarten or first grade but it really does not matter as long as I am teaching children and being the best teacher I can be.
Teacher reading

No comments:

Post a Comment